:: Chapter 1: Ancient Flames Beckon ::
Chapter 1-1 Rites of Life:
- Head to Delkfutt's Tower in Qufim for a cutscene once you zone in.
- Head to Upper Jeuno for a cutscene upon zoning in.
- Visit Monberaux's place @ (G-10) in the Infirmary for a cutscene. After talking to Monberaux, you will obtain the key item, Mysterious Amulet.
Chapter 1-2 Below the Arks:
- Head to Rainhard @ (H-6) in the Palace in Ru'Lude Gardens next to the Audiance Chambers door up the stairs, for a cutscene.
- Head to Pherimociel who is downstairs at (G-6) inside the door of the guards for a cutscene.
*Note: At this point, you can choose to start at any of the crags and finish in any order.*
Preperations for the Promyvian runs:
Before I explain how to go through each Promyvian, I want to explain a few certain things necessary to win. First off, I want to get through to some of you, that any job can help in some way to do these. I personally have gone through, and won, each Promyvian with just about every job. A lot of them were easier then others, but it's still possible.
Im not going to go into great detail, because the detail can be found elsewhere. I will just provide a rough outline that should help in getting you the win. What you will need for these Promyvians are 6 able bodies to fit these roles. You are going to need a healer, whether it be a smn/whm or a whm/blm(/smn). You will then need a tank. I have gone with Pld's, War's, and Nin's as main tank. Each are capable of handling the situation fine. Since its rather low for a refresher, unless you get a bard, which isn't a bad idea in these BC, you are going to have to rely on drinks/ethers to keep the mp up if you are having trouble. A rdm here is really good for debuffing the mobs. Gravity really helps keep the hate away from the mages. Two melee are needed, preferably one with voke incase the mages pull too much hate. Preferably, you want to get a melee who can sub tank incase things go bad. This is where you should try to get a War/nin. Lastly you will want some kind of magic damage. A blm or smn is what you need here.
- After talking to Pherimociel (g-6) in Ru'Lude Gardens, you can teleport to any of the crags, and locate the "Shattered Teleport" (La Theine Plateau(I-8 ), Tahrongi Canyon(I-6), & Konschtat Highlands(I-7)). Once clicking on the "Shattered Teleport", you will be transported in the "Hall of Transference". Once inside, you will see a Large Apparatus, click on it, and receive a cutscene. After the cutscene, you will find yourself inside the Promyvian, with a level cap of 30.
- Each Promyvian can have as many people as you want to bring with you to get to the BC, but the BC can only have a party of 6. It is best to travel in a small group to the BC so that you don't have more chances of gaining aggro, and a possible wipe before you even begin.
- Each floor's dificulty of the mobs go up each level. Starting from DC to IT+. The object of each floor is to find the "Memory Receptacle" and kill it. Thing is, there might be "Fake" receptacles on the floor. You will know its fake when it doesn't make a teleport in its place within a few seconds. Each Promyvian has 4 floors then the BC zone which is on the 4th floor.
There is an NM that drops a Rare/ex item that is used to spawn another item in the later Promyvian-Vahzl, and also the item needed for the map quest for that specific Promyvian.
- Once at the end, and at the Tower on the 4th floor. Your Level Cap will be gone while in this room. Don't get hasty, because once you enter the "Web of Recollections" your level cap will return. This is a good point to regroup, and get prepared.
Holla BC mob: Wreaker (Seether type)
AE Sleep and Curses, HP Drains. Absorbs all buffs (food, shell, protect, etc) that makes it stronger.
tip: Tanks and attackers: don't use any buffs! Take poison poion to counter sleep, holy water for uncurse and hi-potions.
You recieve a key item after defeating it and get ported out to La Theine.
Mea BC mob: Delver (Craver type)
Strong Poison and has an attack that reset hate and does insane damage, can be avoided by utusemi or running away.
tip: Go all out on it with 2H etc after it's HP reaches 50%. Antidote, Hi-Potion and 'Persikos au lait'(regen).
You recieve a key item after defeating it and get ported out to Tahrongi.
Dem BC mob: Progenerator (Gorger type)
Starts spitting out Offspring(Gorger type) after 50%hp, 1 at a time upto 6 that will repop if killed. (drops with the boss).
tip: It regenerates so go all out when you see it's regen outpace your damage. Don't bother with the 6 pops.
You recieve a key item after defeating it and get ported out to Konschtat.
-Once you enter the Promyvian, you are aligned to that crag until you defeat the BC at the end, or unalign yourself at the Large Aparatus in the "Hall of Transference".
Chapter 1-3: The Mothercrystals
Your mission objective will change after you defeat your first BC.
Go to the remaining Crags and check the "Shattered Telepoint" for a cutscene.
Fight your way to the BC as before.
After defeating all 3 BC's you will be transported to Lufaise Meadows.
You will now be able to warp between Lufaise(K-8 ) and Valkurm(I-9), through the "Swirling Vortex".
Alontier @ Here