How you find out mob's vit and def?
You can infer it using this tool, adjust your stats and then tweak mob stats until the predicted damage matches real damage. You can find some good info about monsters, including the percentage increase/decrease of damage per weapon type here.
What's new in 2.5:
- Level difference affects damage calculations.
- Important changes in melee damage calculations.
- Support for ranged damage calculations.
- Support for elemental weaponskill calculations.
- Make it remember last used values: Not hard but kinda low on priority.
- Where does all this come from?
This tool is based on the works of Studio Gobli, I sugest you to check out VZX's FFXI Doc for up to date english translations of Studio Gobli's work.
- I just can't get it to run on my computer!
Make sure that you have the Sun JRE (Java plugin) installed, you can download it here.
- Where to find it:
The ws calculator tool is available both as an applet (above) and as a downloadable java file (bottom of page).
- I need to contact you:
You can reach me at "wscalculator at hotmail"
Thanks to VZX (http://www.freewebs.com/vzx-01/index.htm) for translating the newest Studio Gobli information.
Thanks to Machiaveli@Ifrit for being my thief test slave, made main job thief calculations possible.
v2.5 - Ilean@Ifrit